It’s easiest to enter flow state when you create from the heart. When you’re unashamedly, honestly yourself.Read More
Category: Creator Stories
An interview with Nomad House cofounders Arthur Yeti and Rebecca Males on the future of coliving and creating amazing social collisions in a group.Read More
- Create When It’s EffortlessIt's easiest to enter flow state when you create from the heart. When you’re unashamedly, honestly yourself.
- What Does it Mean to Belong in Today’s World?In this fluid, transient, and interconnected world, we must rethink what it means to belong.
- Working Remotely is Not “Better” than the Traditional CareerWorking remotely is not better than the traditional career. Here’s how I’ve integrated what I love about traditional jobs into my remote career.
- Creating Social Collisions at Nomad House: An Interview with the FoundersAn interview with Nomad House cofounders Arthur Yeti and Rebecca Males on the future of coliving and creating amazing social collisions in a group.
- How to Find Joy Outside Your Comfort ZoneStepping outside your comfort zone can look like this: Discomfort > Comfort > Joy. How do you speed up that process to make the discomfort feel like home?
- Nomad House Week 1: Reflections on Working RemotelyI’ve spent a week in Lisbon with Nomad House, a small group coworking and coliving community. Here are my initial reflections and tips on working remotely.
- Rapidly Iterating Yourself Through TravelHello from Lisbon, Portugal! After spending a week traveling through Andalucía, Spain, I’ve found a home in Lisbon with entrepreneurs at Nomad House.
- The Hour Before A GoodbyeThe hour before a goodbye is the most bittersweet. It’s helplessness, nostalgia, and that sore pain in the back of your throat. But most overwhelming...